This is one of his favorite activities, playing with baby toys. Why is it that babies enjoy these kind of things somewhat, but it takes a good sized 3 year old to truly bring out the fun of an exersaucer? (I never did get a picture of Alister trying to climb into the baby swing. Yikes. Can't believe it still functions.)
So, it's a brisk and snowy Sunday morning. The twins feed the baby some Cheerios and fruit while I catch a bit of much needed extra rest. I was exhausted from a late-night cleaning session from the night before's snow clothes, laundry and dishes. When the time came to see how the kids were faring downstairs, here's what I found:
Hmmm... Have to think on that one.
Now the part that confused me is below.
Let's count our blessings...
- The toilet paper is clean.
- The toilet paper is dry.
- The toilet is NOT plugged.
- At least Alister is INTERESTED in the potty. Maybe training will follow...
...
The Cantate Home School Choir Christmas Concert!
Austin in the middle of the front row in yellow and Aubrey is on the left end of the second row in red. The children sang beautifully! We had 6 students join us on strings for Vivaldi's "Gloria" and it was just lovely. Aubrey, Mackenzie, Alaina and Darcy donned their black ballet slippers and did a little Irish step dance to "Jingle Bells" while the audience jiggled their keys along with us.
I'm going to try to post the sound track from the concert soon on the Cantate blog site.
No comments:
Post a Comment