Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sick of Snow


Never thought I'd actually be sick of snow! We've had so many different kinds of snow and then it finally happened! Sticky snow that you could make a real snowman with. It was funny a few days later when it all melted and there was a small pile of rocks, a carrot, scarf and hat just lying in a pile in the middle of the back yard! Quick thaw!
Austin with Aria on the couch. She is quite the little personality, always uttering a gasp with a big "oooooo"! I think the dramatic genes have struck her as well.

Steve and Aubrey went on a Father/Daughter date to a cafe show. Aubrey was so excited to get a special evening with her Daddy. We took extra special care doing her hair that night.



Aria is still my little "toy" child. She's only about 19 lbs so it's still easy to twirl her around.


Thanksgiving was a while ago, but I just found this great picture! Pilgrim meets Squanto! Happy Thanksgiving!




No comments: