Sunday, February 15, 2009

Aria's Dedication


Our baby girl is one already and we're just now getting around to having her dedicated to the Lord. Technically, this event is really more for Steve and I, it helps us remember that this life is all about God! We are praying for the Lord's blessing, strength, courage, wisdom, and glorification as we spend our days raising these dear children.


Please, pray for us and let us know how we can pray for you!


3 comments:

Our growing family said...

oh that's so wonderful! our pastor calls it "parent dedication" for the reason you listed!
Keaton has asked to get baptised, and we have yet to do Auston's dedication, so I was thinking it might be cool to do them on the same day...if that's possible...we'll see!
I will pray for your bountifully blessed family!
Please keep praying for ours and my health!
thanks!

Carrie Jo said...

Absolutely! Thanks for your prayers! And congrats on the baptism! That's wonderful!

Wayne McCoy said...

Great video. Thanks for posting. I was standing behind everything, so I couldn't see how focused Aria was on Pastor Jeff.